By the decision of The Regional State Administrative Agency:
Liikku Imatra is closed until 23rd of April
Liikku Lahti Karisma, Lahti Syke, Lahti Mukkula, Lahti Hennala and Hollola are closed until 28th of April
Liikku Itäkeskus, Tammisto and Tuusula are closed until 28th of April.
Liikku Kaarina and Salo are closed until April 18th. - will be reopened on April 19th
No action from you is needed. If you are a member of one of the aforesaid clubs, your membership will be automatically inactivated for the close down period and your billing will be adjusted accordingly. Please make sure to pay all current membership bills as usual. Your membership will be automatically activated when the clubs reopen. Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to see you soon!
General instructions for all members during Covid-19
In order to ensure safe and convenient training sessions for all members we strongly advise you to read and pay attention to the following guidelines. Guidelines are updated regularly and information will be added or amended whenever necessary.
Main things to remember:
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds before entering the gym, after your workout, and at any other time you feel it necessary.
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres between you and other members at all times.
- Disinfect handles for your own use with cleaning spray and a paper towel.
- Take care of yourself and others by staying home if you are feeling unwell.
- Always cover your mouth with disposable paper towels when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of paper towels in the bin and wash your hands as soon as possible.
How is Covid-19 being addressed at the gyms?
- The provision of paper towels and disinfectant spray bottles has been increased during the pandemic.
- We take extra care to ensure that there is enough liquid soap and paper towels for all members to use.
- Liikku does not provide hand sanitiser for members. The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) recommends washing your hands with water and soap. Hand sanitiser does not replace proper handwashing practice. Members are welcome to bring their own hand sanitiser if they wish.
- All Liikku gyms allow for plenty of room between pieces of equipment. As an additional measure, in regions where the virus is spreading, every other piece of cardio equipment will be marked out of use.
- Workout activity is monitored closely on a weekly basis. The most popular times for a workout are 5pm-8pm from Monday to Thursday. Wherever possible, we encourage our members to choose quieter times, such as mornings, early afternoons and weekends.
- A maximum number of memberships has been agreed for each club. When this reduced limit is reached, no new memberships will be sold.
- Normal terms of membership apply. These terms do not include the possibility to pause memberships.