General instructions for all members during Covid-19
In order to ensure safe and convenient training sessions for all members we strongly advise you to read and pay attention to the following guidelines. Guidelines are updated regularly and information will be added or amended whenever necessary.
Main things to remember:
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds before entering the gym, after your workout, and at any other time you feel it necessary.
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 metres between you and other members at all times.
- Disinfect handles for your own use with cleaning spray and a paper towel.
- Take care of yourself and others by staying home if you are feeling unwell.
- Always cover your mouth with disposable paper towels when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of paper towels in the bin and wash your hands as soon as possible.
How is Covid-19 being addressed at the gyms?
- The provision of paper towels and disinfectant spray bottles has been increased during the pandemic.
- We take extra care to ensure that there is enough liquid soap and paper towels for all members to use.
- Liikku does not provide hand sanitiser for members. The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) recommends washing your hands with water and soap. Hand sanitiser does not replace proper handwashing practice. Members are welcome to bring their own hand sanitiser if they wish.
- All Liikku gyms allow for plenty of room between pieces of equipment.
- Workout activity is monitored closely on a weekly basis. The most popular times for a workout are 5pm-8pm from Monday to Thursday. Wherever possible, we encourage our members to choose quieter times, such as mornings, early afternoons and weekends.
- A maximum number of memberships has been agreed for each club. When this limit is reached, no new memberships will be sold.
- Normal terms of membership apply. These terms do not include the possibility to pause memberships.