Try us out for free
Free trial session (Monday-Wednesday, 4pm-7pm)
Easy online joining process
Open for members every day of the year, from 5am to 11pm
Welcome to Kuntokeskus Liikku
Welcome to Kuntokeskus Liikku, a network of 50 fitness clubs around Finland. Our aim is to make sure that all working out is fun, rewarding and straightforward for all our members. After all, as we say, ‘the best workout is the one you’ve done’.
Work out your way: all Liikku clubs are open from 5am to 11pm, every day of the year. Members have access to high-quality equipment, a spacious gym with great ventilation, and a choice of membership options.
Try before you buy! Find out if Liikku’s the one for you by coming along for your free trial workout session (available Monday-Wednesday between 4pm and 7pm). Monthly membership costs 34,90€/mo and yearly membership 348€.
It’s easy to sign up online at www.liikku.fi (note the main website is in Finnish only).
All you need is a Finnish social security number and a Finnish bank account.
- Choose your home club and select your preferred type of membership.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Use your online banking service to pay the joining fee, along with your first monthly payment (or the annual fee if you’re paying ahead for a full year). Other payment methods can also be used, including credit card, Mobile Pay, Smartum and ePassi.
- You can pick up your membership card from the Liikun membership card machine during our opening hours, every day from 5am to 11pm.
- When you join, we’ll send you a PIN code that you can use to retrieve your card. The code is valid for 72 hours.
- To gain entry, enter the code into the outdoor card reader.
- Once inside, find the green membership card machine and enter your PIN code. Press OK and the machine will print your card, which will be activated immediately / within a few minutes.
- If you’re unable to pick up your membership card within 72 hours, no worries! Simply collect it from Liikku’s coach during the trial hours on Mondays to Wednesdays from 4pm to 7pm.
Liity jäseneksi = Join the club
Kaikki keskukset = All clubs
Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva = Open-ended
Vuosijäsenyys = Fixed-term annual membership
Valmennukset = Training programmes
Etunimi = First name
Sukunimi = Last name
Henkilötunnus = Social security number
Katuosoite = Street address
Postinumero = Postcode
Paikkakunta = City
Matkapuhelin = Mobile phone
Sähköposti = Email
Verkkomaksu = Online payment
- Monthly membership is an ongoing membership that is subject to one month’s notice of termination. Annual membership is a fixed-term membership with 12-month commitment.
- All memberships and membership cards are personal and may not be transferred, given or leased to another person under any circumstances. In the case of any such misuse, Liikku reserves the right to terminate membership immediately and charge a penalty fee of €200.
- Persons under the age of 18 can join Liikku with a guardian’s permission. Minimum age for a membership is 13 years.
- Liikku reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership due to unpaid fees or inappropriate behaviour. For memberships suspended due to unpaid fees, the member must contact Liikku (at email@example.com) to organise an agreement to pay off outstanding fees and reactivate the membership. If this process is not followed, Liikku has the right to pass unpaid fees to a debt collection agency.
- Once a membership has been continuously active for 12 months it cannot be paused, other than for reasons of pregnancy, military service or severe health conditions. Annual membership fees are paid in advance and therefore cannot be paused or extended.
- Exercise is undertaken at your own risk. Gym rules and gym equipment instructions must be followed at all times. Please note that staff are not always present in the gym. Liikku accepts no responsibility for personal injury or material loss or damage. Members are responsible for organising their own insurance.
- Members must inform Liikku of any changes to their name, phone number or address.
- Liikku reserves the right to review and amend the fee structure at any time. Any such amendments will be announced to members via the newsletter and on Liikku’s website.
- Liikku retains the absolute right to change these standard terms of agreement. Up-to-date terms of agreement can be found in Finnish at www.liikku.fi.
- Liikku holds no responsibility for the refund of any member fees in the case of the temporary closure of a Liikku club, or a part of it, due to necessary maintenance work or other corresponding reasons.
- Liikku is not responsible for any insurmountable obstacles that prevent or limit members’ ability to use the clubs. These include events that Liikku could not have foreseen or prevented with reasonable measures of caution. Such events include, but are not limited to, wars, epidemics, pandemics, internal disorder, natural disasters, common disruption to transportation or telecommunication systems and strike action.
- After joining you can use these methods to pay your membership:
- Invoice (e-payment agreement recommended)
- Gift card (insert your gift code in OmaLiikku)
- Excercise benefits (Smartum, ePassi, Edenred), deliver to Liikku four weeks before the maturity date of your invoice
- Please note that credit card or cash are not valid methods to pay your monthly fees.
- We strongly recommend setting up an e-invoicing agreement with your online banking service. Without this, you’ll receive a paper invoice which will incur a 5 € billing fee.
- Due to invoicing policies you always need a Finnish social security number in order to join the gym
- If you don’t have a Finnish bank account, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff are available at the club Mondays-Wednesdays from 4pm to 7pm when you are welcome to have a free trial workout
- Monthly membership is an ongoing no-contract membership (subject to one month’s notice of termination)
- Annual membership: 12-month commitment, paid in advance for a whole year